- Sous vide precision cooker
- Gallon zip lock bags
- Binder clips
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Fill a pot or other heat-resistant container 1/2 full of hot or warm water.
- Preheat sous vide precision cooker to 146.5º Fahrenheit (63.6º Celsius).
- Place chicken breasts in a one-gallon Ziploc bag along with fajita marinate. Place in water bath, secure with binder clips.
- Cook for 1 hour. After 1 hour, remove bags and discard marinate. Remove chicken breasts and pat very dry with paper towels.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add butter; when foaming, carefully add chicken breasts. Cook 1 minute per side or until nicely browned.
Serve right away; there is no need to rest after cooking poultry sous vide.