1 pound scallops
1/2 pound cooked shrimp (optional)
Cheese ravioli prepared (optional)
1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon pesto
1 tablespoon capers
1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Season scallops with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add scallops. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Add pesto and capers; mix well.
- Stir in heavy cream and bring to a boil (add optional ingredients).
- Remove from heat and serve.
Suggestion — serve with side of vegetables.