4 Chicken Breasts Whole Boneless Skinless
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup all purpose flour
2 Tablespoons Butter
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 cup chicken broth
2 Lemons whole
3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
1/4 cup capers
parsley for garnish, chopped
1 pound Angel Hair Pasta
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. (If the chicken breasts are overly thick, pound them to be thinner. Cooking time will be shorter.) Salt and pepper each side of the chicken breasts.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour.
- Put the chicken breasts in the skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until it is cooked throughout and no longer pink. Remove from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Turn the heat to medium low. Add broth, juice from both lemons, heavy cream, and capers. Bring the sauce to a boil and return to medium low heat. Test the sauce and season with salt and pepper as needed. Allow the sauce to cook and bubble for about 3 minutes.
- Serve the chicken over cooked pasta and spoon the sauce over both. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.