- 2 pounds extra large or jumbo shrimp, peeled (tails left on) and deveined.
- 4 tablespoons Pesto of your choosing divided.
- Reserve two tablespoons of the pesto in a bowl large enough to hold all of the shrimp and set aside.
- Pour the remaining pesto over the shrimp and let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and grill shrimp until plump and slightly charred, a few minutes per side.
- Transfer the cooked shrimp to the bowl with the reserved pesto and toss to coat evenly.