1 1⁄2 lb fresh haddock, tilapia fillets, or other white fish
1⁄4 cup white or yellow cornmeal
1⁄4 cup dry plain or seasoned bread crumbs
1⁄2 tsp dried dill
1⁄2 tsp salt
1⁄8 tsp black pepper
1⁄2 tsp paprika
1⁄3 cup skim milk
3 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, like a pie plate, combine all dry ingredients.
- Place milk in another shallow dish.
Dip fish in milk, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in pan coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minute or until fish flakes apart with fork.
Per serving: 5 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 4 POINTS (old)