- Tortilla Chips (bag)
- Imitation Crab (1 package)
- Shrimp (1 package)
- Onion (half)
- Queso Quesadilla Cheese or Monterrey Jack (1 package)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line small cooking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Chop crab and shrimp.
- Mix Crab and Shrimp (optional add a few spoons of sour cream).
- Heat in pan with a tablespoon of butter and onion until warm.
- Scoop seafood mixture over chips.
- Cover with cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes until cheese is well melted.