8 thin sliced boneless skinless chicken cutlets, 3 oz each
1/2 cup sun dried tomato bruschetta
1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
1/4 small red onion, sliced
1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese, or parmesan
1 lemon, juice of
1 tbsp olive oil
olive oil non-stick spray
- Combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper in another bowl. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 12 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place each cutlet on a work surface such as a cutting board and spread 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato bruschetta, 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese, 1 tbsp spinach leaves and 2 to 3 slices red onion in the center. Roll and place seam side down on a work surface.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- When finished, dip into the lemon oil mixture, then into the crumb mixture and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Spray the top with olive oil spray. Bake 25 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
Air Fryer Directions
Follow steps above 1 through 6.
Preheat the air fryer once again to 400F. Spray both sides of the chicken with oil. Cook, in two batches 12 minutes turning halfway.